Monday, February 28, 2011

Hair A.D.D.

This is how fall of 1999 at RMU began, long blonde hair.

how can I make my mom mad... let's see....
I can get a 2nd tattoo?
Nope, that just made grandma mad. She said if she can see it, she's not coming to my wedding. Cut off all my hair? Bleach it blonde and add some kool aid red streaks?
Nope, didnt make anyone mad. Maybe if we dye it red?
Nope, not that either. Well I enjoyed my year of hair experiences, too bad no one tells you about the awkward mullet stage that you have to experience in order to grow it out :( Lots of hats, bobby pins, and headbands!
eventually it did grow back and this was the result. not too shabby!

I have a confession. I have Hair A.D.D. my hair has never been the same color, cut or style for more than 6 months in the last 11 years. This week will be no different. it's taken me a long time to get this blonde... but now I'm ready to be a brunette again. Friday 5pm, I have a date with my hairdresser.
bye bye blondie!

No comments:

Post a Comment